August 28, 2011

[thin aiR]


love is free
in time, in peace & now is here!!
This life, this dream...

U know how it feels but... is it all in Ur mind?
When U know how it feels 2 B pushed & pulled through Ur life... & sometimes it seems like there is life in Ur eyes & all that I know is - I love U -

YES, I love U.

And it feels like we're already flying,
but the air is too thin & we're dying!
The clouds all around take us higher, the world far below is on fire!
I hold out my hand just to touch U & all that I know is - I love U -
A vision a promise of heaven a reason for being forever

U're just a whisper away!

We've come too far to turn back, this is where we stand & face it, THIS IS WHO WE ARE, one step closer
into thin air we will go there...

we've come too far to turn back!
This is where we stand & face it!
I feel U breathe, U're just a whisper away!

[...] 

We've come too far ...
This is where we stand ...

No comments: